Okay if you liked this:
And… if you are like me and don’t always enjoy paying 6 bucks for a pint of goodness. (I’m all about being frugal here.) You can make your own goodness! I’ve done coconut ice cream before, but it never really turns out like ice cream. I found this recipe on Comfy Belly and it is pretty fabulous. It tastes pretty darn close to Coconut Bliss.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of honey (I used 3/4 a cup and thought it was sweet enough)
- 4 ounces bittersweet or dark chocolate, unsweetened
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of rum
- Heat the water and honey in a medium saucepan until the honey is dissolved.
- Add the chocolate and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove the liquid from heat, and stir in coconut milk and rum.
- Chill the liquid for about 30 minutes, and then freeze it in an ice cream machine.
- Store in a sealed container in the freezer.
ENJOY your weekend and get rest!